July 7, 2022

Afc Wimbledon Vs Shrewsbury. The match is a part of the league one. Afc wimbledon in actual season average scored 1.24 goals per match.

AFC Wimbledon 1 Shrewsbury 1 Report and pictures
AFC Wimbledon 1 Shrewsbury 1 Report and pictures from www.shropshirestar.com

Afc wimbledon over 2.5 goals in afc wimbledon's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 35% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 65% of matches. Shrewsbury town will be seeking to put in a better performance than they did against gillingham when they make their first trip. Tickets are now on sale for our home game with afc wimbledon on saturday, september 25 th 2021.

Min Odds, Bet And Payment Method Exclusions Apply.

Afc wimbledon v shrewsbury town. Last updated on 4 minutes ago4 minutes ago. Afc wimbledon vs shrewsbury for the england league 1 fixture on 2022/01/29.

Match Ends, Afc Wimbledon 1, Shrewsbury Town 1.

After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and h2h through betclan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match afc wimbledon vs shrewsbury this is our prediction: On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.00 goals per match. Afc wimbledon goes head to head with shrewsbury where the game will end in draw at full time.wimbledon who are 20 th position with 28 points goes and hold a record of managing draws at their home soil of 2 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses while shrewsbury who are 17 th position with 31 points hold a record at away of 1 win, 4 draws, 9 losses.

Shrewsbury Town Played Against Afc Wimbledon In 2 Matches This Season.

Afc wimbledon in actual season average scored 1.24 goals per match. In 11 (68.75%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) over 1.5 goals. Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets.

Compare Form, Standings Position And Many Match Statistics.

Get correct score, btts, head to head and live odds to bet with bet365 The cherry red records stadium attendance: Afc wimbledon vs shrewsbury free prediction and betting tips of england league 1 match.

Afc Wimbledon Over 2.5 Goals In Afc Wimbledon's Last 20 Games There Have Been Over 2.5 Goals In 35% Of Matches And Under 2.5 Goals In The Other 65% Of Matches.

Betting on afc wimbledon vs shrewsbury. Afc wimbledon vs shrewsbury prediction verdict. 6 matches ended in a draw.